Thursday, November 22, 2007

Madison Update

There was absolutely no doubt in my mind that Madison would fly through her surgery so it was no surprise to me that she did just that. Not only did she recover quickly, but her neurosurgeon and plastic surgeon were amazed by her progress and she was released from the hospital in only 5 days. For those of you who prayed for Madison, I thank you from the bottom of my heart and I know that I can speak for her family when I say that all of your thoughts and prayers are what got them through this. I have become great friends with Madison's mom, Kelley and know that I have made a friend for life. To Kelley, I am proud to be your friend and lucky to have met you. You are one of the strongest women I know and I am amazed by your will to fight and your courage to tackle the obstacles your family and Madison have been thrown. You have taught me more than you will ever know and I look forward to watching Madison, as well as all of your kids, grow and make every doctor that ever told you that "you couldn't" eat their words. Oh yeah, and as always, Madison rocks!
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: