Thursday, September 06, 2007

Recent Conversations with the Twins.....

Matthew: So, in the car, the commercial for Bloom Grocery stores came on. You all know it, "come in shop happy", I want to throw up. Anyway, as the commercial came on I immediately turned the station only to have Matthew scream at me "that's my song, let's get happy". Charlie: I have resorted to putting a pack and play in the living room to contain Riley so that I can do household chores without falling over her and breaking a bone. Needless to say, I was in the kitchen doing dishes, when Charlie came screaming into the kitchen for me to come check Riley. I immediately dropped what I was doing, ran into the living room to find Charlie standing next to the pack and play (where Riley was asleep, sitting up no less) and he says "I think Riley's dead". So glad he was wrong.

No comments: