Saturday, January 14, 2006

My GiGi!

Every picture tells a story, but these pictures tell a story too cute for words. The kids call my Grandma (Minnie), GiGi (get it, Great Grandma?). Anyway, my grandparents have thankfully been a big part of our lives. They stayed with us for several months after the twins were born to help, which by the way, was priceless and I will never be able to thank them enough. Needless to say, the twins are extremely fond of Grandpa and GiGi and really miss them since they have gone back to Florida. Charlie got ahold of a photo of them and suddenly became very possessive. He wouldn't let anyone else see it, especially Matthew. When Matthew would try to take the picture, Charlie would scream "My GiGi" and clutch the picture close to his chest and run. He finally sat on the couch with his prized possession, pointing to GiGi and finally, after all the drama, he kissed her picture. Now that's sweet! Posted by Picasa

No comments: